Friday, February 24, 2012

Blackberry 8320/8310 restart after pressing any number done. tricks inside.
support you on her. ok naman po po deaths.

but when you press any number, champions restart immediately.

only letters, but when you press ok champions.

So I decided to do first flash / reprogram the unit.

po opened first and have very few signs that read champions.


So I checked the bolt please immediately where affected.



I removed the bolt and saw a missing foot.

Please do because I see schematic diagram so I leave any names bolt yan.

So I did, I held in my jumper and nalang.



jumper po yan color turned red line and ok champions.

notice the pic nyo. she still high jumper. because I have not broken.

Please mind that this evidence she ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers